The sport of racquetball
The sport of racquetball Familiarity with the sport of racquetball and its differences with squash Rocketball, Sport Rocketball, Sports Rocketball Rocketball, and squash are two popular sports that are played both indoors and in closed rooms with a small racket and ball with spectators all around the indoor space. In fact, the similarities between the two The sport of racquetball sports are so great that many believe that they should not be considered as two separate sports. Despite these similarities, there are differences between the two sports. Join Bitoteh to learn about racquetball and its differences from squash.
Rocket wing is a sport that is performed indoors using a bunch of rackets and special balls.
History of Rocketball
The history of racquetball in the United States dates back to the 60s and 70s when it came to Britain. But the British and American versions are slightly different. The sport was introduced to make squash more popular. On the other hand, those who were getting older and could not play squash were more comfortable playing racquetball.
Rocket ball ground
A ball racket is a sport that is played indoors with closed doors and the use of a racket and a hollow plastic ball. This closed room is called a court, and unlike badminton or tennis, there is no net in the court to separate the two yachts.
In racquetball, the entire surface of the ground except the restricted area can be hit. The court is rectangular and is 12.20 meters long, 6 meters wide, and 6 meters high. A service line is 4.5 meters from the wall.
How to play Rocket Ball
Players must stand behind the service line to serve. The ball must hit the ground and then the wall in front of it. The opponent must then use his racket to hit the rebound. Each time the ball hits the ground twice The sport of racquetball before the player hits, the player loses one point. In racquetball, like tennis, a player can serve two shots, but in squash, each player can only serve once.
Rules of the game, competitions, and scoring
Before the start of the game, the referees give the players 5 minutes to warm up. The person who has the right to hit the service first can choose the side of the ground he wants to hit the service, and if he gets points by continuing the game, then he has to change his side of the ground again for the service.
Rocket ball is played in two 15-point games, and if after these two games two players are equal, the third game is played or 11 points, and the player who wins two games wins the whole match. The serving player is determined by tossing or turning the racket.
At the beginning of each game, after winning the serve, a player selects a serving place from both serving areas and then swaps it until he scores. However, if the server makes an unintentional error at the service location or the ordering of the points is stopped, it must serve at the original location.
If you run the server from the wrong place, there will be no penalty, The sport of racquetball but the counting and service will be calculated from the time it is hit in the right place unless the other party wants to catch the ball and request that they serve is hit from another location.
Racquetball, sports racquetball, history of the sport of racquetball
Rules of the game of racquetball
Errors in the game of racquetball
– If at the time of hitting the ball the server can not keep at least one foot in contact with the floor in the service area, and no part of that foot is in contact with the line around the service area.
– If the ball does not rise to the ground and does not jump. Any combination of errors during service is considered an error.
– If the ball is served, touch the back wall before touching the floor. The wall around the rapier may touch the floor. A ball that touches the back wall and floor at the same time is a good service.
– If the ball, after being served, first touches the floor at or outside the short playground lines or the half-quarter border behind the playing field in accordance with Rule 4 (c).
In these cases, errors are scored for the opponent
– If two consecutive errors are made.
– If the ball touches the wall before it is hit by the server, or if the server fails to hit the ball after that, it will hit or hit twice.
– If the ball is served on or under the net, or outside, or in front of any part of the court before the front wall.
– If the ball hits his server, clothes, or rocket before it jumps on the floor twice or is hit by an opponent.
Important points about the sport of racquetball
• In addition to its high calorie burning and can help maintain fitness, racquetball increases the speed and speed of reaction, increases the flexibility of the joints of the body, strengthens the cardiovascular endurance and muscles of the body, etc. Other positive effects on the body And become one’s mind.
• Due to the high speed of this game, which has made it an attractive sport, you should follow the tips to prevent possible injuries. Due to the many movements and increasing heart rate in this field, people who intend The sport of racquetball to work in this field at an older age (40 years and older) must perform medical tests and enter this field if approved by a doctor. Also, people who feel uncomfortable and afraid of playing or staying indoors should not be active in these fields.
• Remember that choosing the wrong equipment in any sport can be one of the primary and important causes of injuries, so be sure to be careful when choosing and buying equipment and for the health of your body, the best from the store Provide credible items. Due to the use of upper limbs such as shoulders, shoulders, elbows in this field and numerous blows that are hit by players with a superior hand.
• It is important to note that coaches need to perform corrective exercises to prevent injuries and abnormalities caused by sports activities. For example, coaches should not only strengthen the player’s superior hand, which he uses in training and competitions but also force the player to play with the non-superior hand in training to prevent physical abnormalities in this field, such as uneven shoulders.